Some (but only a little) pride regained as Castle Village won 1-0 yesterday. My game predictor said it was a toss-up between 4-0 and 5-0, but that's the way it goes sometimes. I feel that a new striker is a priority - Donato meza was a bargain, lovely little man, but there is nobody to back him up up front. Problem is, I can't afford one!
The back line is ok, and the trainees all doing well, no problems with the keeper, pretty good on the wings and plenty of variety (and one real talent) in midfield, so it is only the forward line which concerns me, this season at least.
Seriously thinking of PIC to drop a few points and stay in series VII, but it goes against my nature, so I doubt if it will happen.
Just looking forward to a few seasons as a yo-yo!
Monday, 1 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment